Our current lease is up at the end of March, so me and Mike have been looking for an apartment that's closer to everything. lol. Right now it's about 40 min for me to get to work, and about 30 min to get to WalMart, the mall, and my parents house. We're so far out there. lol. So we wanted to move closer. We signed a lease tonight for a nice townhouse. Right next to my BFF!! :) I'm super excited! It's a 2 bedroom and has a nice finished basement that Mike is going to make into his Man Cave. lol. The lease starts April 1 but we are allowed to move in on March 26th-27th. :) yay!!
Mike turns 26 this month too! On the 26th, actually! lol. We're not sure what we're doing but I do know I'm getting him a cake! haha. He doesn't wanna celebrate since it's too close to 30. lol. But he's just joking and will have a great time. I can't wait to give him his gift! lol
We had a nice weekend this past weekend. :) Me and Mike went to lunch with his parents. (Side Note: Not sure if I mentioned it but Mike's brother died about 3 and a half weeks ago. His sister died in 2004. He's an only child now. So sad. But we're always with his parents now because of that. His mom's a mess. Breaks my heart.) Anyways, We went out to lunch with them, then went back to their house and decided to go to the movies. We went to see "Battle: L.A.". It was pretty good! Mike really liked it. As did I. Then we went to Starbucks and just hung out the rest of the night. Sunday we went to their house and just watched movies on their HUGE TV! lol. It was nice and relaxing. This weekend will consist of packing, packing and more packing! lol Greatttt.
Well, it's bed time for me. lol. Have a great week!! :)
Yay for signing a lease!!
ReplyDeleteAnd I totally get the man cave thing too. My husband wants a basement SO BAD, and I just know that it'll be a man zone full of video games and things I don't understand. Haha.