Monday, January 31, 2011

Day 2 of the 30 day challenge

Day 2 - A picture me and a person I have been closest with the longest.


My BFF Kayla!! <3 We've been best friends since 4th grade. So, 3 weeks into my 4th grade school year, I got "cherry-bumped" off the see-saw (I was at the top, and fell like, 5 ft) and landed funky on my right arm and broke both bones. I almost had to get a plate put in, it was super bad. Well naturally, I was terrified to go back on the see-saws (they were on the playgrounds at school, but were quickly removed before the next school year, because of me, sorry. lol). For some reason, Kayla mentioned that we probably weighed the same so we could balance on the see-saws. So we tried it. And we did. Best Friends since. :) We've taken almost every high school class together, went to the same college, roomed together in college, did everything together. We still hang out a ton, not as much as before since she has a 3 yr old son now, but we're still super close. I love her to death!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment