Sunday, January 30, 2011

Day 1 of the 30 Day Picture Challenge

A picture of myself with 20 facts:


  1. This picture was taken on my 21st birthday! I was getting ready to go to my college graduation party.
  2. I turned 21, graduated college and moved to Texas all in August of 2009.
  3. As much as I love being close to my family here in PA, I really miss living in Texas.
  4. I graduated college in 3 years rather than 4 and now have a Bachelor's Degree in Criminology!
  5. I would love to work as a Juvenile Probation Officer, but currently I'm a Therapeutic Support Specialist and work with kids that are autistic, have ADHD or other behavioral/emotional issues.
  6. I'm engaged to the most amazing man ever! MIKE! <3
  7. I'm the proud momma to the cutest little mini dachshund ever! :) His name is Loki, named after the Norse God of Mischief.
  8. I'm in the process of applying to grad school and I'm super nervous I won't get it.
  9. I'm apart of an amazing sorority! Delta Tau Sigma! I love my Big, Jessica and my Little, Susan! <3
  10. I love, love LOVE, to Scrapbook! I take pics of everything and scrapbook them all.
  11. I love to read also. I loved the Twilight Saga and the Hunger Games Trilogy. I also like reading books by J.A. Jance, she writes murder mystery type books.
  12. I love watching reality tv shows! lol Mike hates that I do. lol
  13. Oh, we also have a pet turtle! lol
  14. My favorite season is Winter, but only when I'm in PA. lol. I like the snow.
  15. My car broke down last week, so I'm car-less. lol
  16. I love to laugh. :) In 10th grade, I did a report on how Laughter is the Best Medicine, I then used that paper as my graduation project in 12th grade. It was very interesting and as my title says, "The most wasted of days is one without laughter."
  17. I love music! I'll listen to everything except country. :)
  18. I love eating at Subway!! And I almost always get the Italian BMT (on Herb and Cheese bread, american cheese, toasted, no veggies just Italian dressing.). :)
  19. I don't pronounce my "ing" sayings right. lol I say "in" instead. So like, "eatin", "drivin". lol It bothers my family so much. haha.
  20. I'm a huge PITTSBURGH STEELERS fan!!!! I love me some Black & Yellow!!!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment